The Easiest & Most Delicious Cookie Recipe Ever Tried
This recipe is the easiest chocolate chip cookie recipe and was the most delicious cookie I have ever made. I prefer to cook any day over baking, but this recipe was the perfect last minute dessert option for the holiday. Quick, easy to carry to a guest’s home, and great for any party where there are children as guests! In the summer, I love this recipe when I make Ice Cream Sandwiches for a BBQ for just adding ice cream and sprinkles to the center of two cookies. Always a big hit!
You will need:
- 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Crisco Shortening Stick
- Bag of Nestle Chocolate Chips (can use any brand but this is what worked best for me)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 baking sheets
- Mixer or whisk
This recipe makes at least 36 cookies. Great for a big party!
What to do next:
- Add all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix all ingredients until smooth consistency and place on baking sheets. This is a great recipe to have your children get involved with.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. (I like 9 minutes for a chewy texture)
That’s it! Super quick and fun activity to include your children. Great recipe for a last-minute party dessert!
Share this recipe with anyone who loves cookies as much as I do 🙂